Wednesday 19 September 2007

Sugasm #97

The best of this week’s blogs by the bloggers who blog them. Highlighting the top 3 posts as chosen by Sugasm participants. Well done to Radical Vixen, Z and Al Sensu on their top-pickage… nice one, guys.


Want in Sugasm #98? Submit a link to your best post of the week using this form. Participants, repost the link list within a week and you’re all set.


This Week’s Picks



The Manifesto of the Cuntcentric Hedonist

“I’m not being selfish, I’m being altruistic when I open my legs and offer my body up.”


No reservations, part 4

“By this time, said balls felt twice their normal size and very full.”


Sex Work And Religion: The Violent Priest

“We were to seduce one of the young ladies in the church’s choir.”


Mr. Sugasm HimselfJBS Underwear


Editor’s ChoiceThe Top 10 Reasons to avoid “Pregnancy & Sex” bulletin boards



See also: Fleshbot’s Sex Blog Roundup each Tuesday and Friday.

No comments: