Tuesday 4 December 2007

Sugasm #108

The best of this week’s blogs by the bloggers who blog them. Highlighting the top 3 posts as chosen by Sugasm participants. Want in Sugasm #109? Submit a link to your best post of the week using this form. Participants, repost the link list within a week and you’re all set.



This Week’s Picks


From virgin cocksucker to blowjob queen ” I love to play and tease with my hand and tongue, lightly licking, sometimes using my panties or another soft fabric to run across the shaft.”



Interlopers “Oh yes, I’ve seen it all before, I know what you’re here for.”



Old Friends “His cultured voice warm, approving, promising; it makes me wet every time, an uncontrollable Pavlovian response.”



Mr. Sugasm Himself The Count



Editor’s Choice Hot and Cold



More Sugasm


Join the Sugasm



See also: Fleshbot’s Sex Blog Roundup each Tuesday and Friday.

No comments: