Wednesday 30 July 2008

Sugasm #142

The best of this week’s blogs by the bloggers who blog them. Highlighting the top 3 posts as chosen by Sugasm participants. Want in Sugasm #143? Submit a link to your best post of the week using this form. Participants, repost the link list within a week and you’re all set.

This Week’s Picks

Interludes - part 3 “He winds the rope around his hands, smoothing the kinks, and I stand there, breathing a little faster, conscious of all those eyes upon me.”

Hurts So Good “I want you to wear the badges of sweet distress for days.”

Shower fantasy “You don’t want to admit it, but you want me.”

Mr. Sugasm Himself Sugar Bank


Editor’s Choice Why I haven’t blogged about the Mosley case

More Sugasm

Join the Sugasm


See also: Fleshbot’s Sex Blog Roundup each Tuesday and Friday.

1 comment:

Constance said...

Hi Cake. Just came by to say hello and see how you are doing :)