Sunday 12 October 2008

Sugasm #150

The best of this week’s blogs by the bloggers who blog them. Highlighting the top 3 posts as chosen by Sugasm participants. Want in Sugasm #151? Submit a link to your best post of the week by emailing me directly at radicalvixenatgmaildotcom Participants, repost the link list within a week and you’re all set.


This Week’s Picks

Stolen Time “The sigh of a kiss that has been too long waiting is a wicked rush.”


Keeping things hot when everything hurts “While it’s not as fun for him, what I love about those times is how sexy he makes me feel at a time when I probably feel the most worthless as a lover.”


Like lovers do… “As soon as I got that groove, he felt it. His body started to tense up and tremble.”


Mr. Sugasm Himself Sugar Bank


Editor’s Choice At What Point Have You Crossed The Line?


More Sugasm

Join the Sugasm


See also: Fleshbot’s Sex Blog Roundup each Tuesday and Friday.

No comments: