Thursday 20 November 2008

HNT: Cheshire Cat


The orgasms hit one after another.

The effect of your cock as it slowly makes its inward progress, pressing my G spot and then my A spot. Little spasms of pleasure coursing through me as the tempo increases and the gap between the pulses shortens. Running into each other and becoming one long glorious uncontrollable wave that screams its way into the ether.

For a moment I open my eyes and your face fills my view. It is one huge satisfied grin as you look down at me. White teeth beaming like a Cheshire Cat within the frame of that piratical black beard. Triumphant recognition that you have this incredible power.

It is impossible not to smile back...

... and then you start pumping all over again x



HNTbutton

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the pic
wish the bodies had been reversed though!

great pic

BenefitScroungingScum said...

Made me smile too! BG x

Osbasso said...

How could he NOT smile??

Fat Controller said...

I'm assuming that's his arm in the foreground. LOL

Jennybean said...

oh yum!

smiling here too!

HHNT

not2shy said...

That deserves big smiles :-)

B said...

that is definitely reason to smile like a cheshire cat ;)

d2b said...

...a nice picture of true love ;)

*smiling*

Happy HNT!!!

Pet Owner said...

Short and to the point.... very sweet!

Carnalis said...

there is nothing quite like that gleeful type of smile

love the tangled limbs .. and your heel in his ear!



happy hnt

JW said...

Oh my!

I got quite a shock the first time I floated over the image. And the second time. It was on the third pass that I realised I was looking at an arm!

A wonderful shot, Ms Cake! Thanks for sharing and happy (what's left of) HNT :)

Suze said...

Am I stupid, but what is the aspot? BTW love the skirt. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah...we're smiling too!

HHNT!

Trixie said...

*sigh* I want that smile on my face!

NYD said...

Glad your lovin' it.

Mebbe you oughtta make his nick name 'big mac' then when you want some fun you can just say, Supersize Me!

Lapis Ruber said...

What a sensual post. :-) I didn't have time to get round everyone yesterday but Happy HNT anyway.

Gorilla Bananas said...

Maybe his cock ought to have a nickname. How about 'Saturn 5'?