Sunday 16 November 2008

Sugasm #152

The best of this week’s blogs by the bloggers who blog them. Highlighting the top 3 posts as chosen by Sugasm participants. Want in Sugasm #153? Submit a link to your best post of the week by emailing me directly at radicalvixenatgmaildotcom Participants, repost the link list within a week and you’re all set.


This Week’s Picks

Sugarbutch Star: Maze - The Girl in the Red Dress “She’s the kind of girl who brings out the worst in me.”


treat or … fuck “He looked like I had just given him a car for Christmas and he gently took my hand and led me upstairs. ”


A Life Exposed and Amplified “We were breaking the rules and being dirty.”


Mr. Sugasm Himself Sugar Bank


Editor’s Choice I told him I loved him. He gave me a pen.


More Sugasm

Join the Sugasm


See also: Fleshbot’s Sex Blog Roundup each Tuesday and Friday.

No comments: