Wednesday 28 January 2009

Sugasm #157

The best of this week’s blogs by the bloggers who blog them. Highlighting the top 3 posts as chosen by Sugasm participants. Want in Sugasm #158? Submit a link to your best post of the week by emailing me directly at radicalvixenatgmaildotcom Participants, repost the link list within a week and you’re all set.


This Week’s Picks

A 2009 Wish For Smut Writers “Sex bloggers are on the cusp of what I see as being a new kind of sexual revolution.”


Q&A with Domina Doll “I enjoy teaching others how to explore that aspect of themselves.”

Overtaken “He kissed the side of my neck, sweeping my long hair out of the way, working his mouth across the side of my neck to press little bites along my collarbone.”


Sugasm Editor Sex Work And Honesty: When The Truth Hurts

Editor’s Choice Dictation with Davis

More Sugasm

Join the Sugasm


See also: Fleshbot’s Sex Blog Roundup each Tuesday and Friday.

No comments: