Saturday 21 November 2009

Zodiac


In my search for a replacement for the glass dildo that broke into two pieces when I dropped it in the sink, I was sent the Zodiac by the lovely Chris at Bondara.

It's a glass dildo that doubles as a vibrator because it has a vibrating bullet that you insert into a small socket at the base. This means that you can use it with or without vibration.

As I knelt on the bed, my torso supported by lots of pillows, Ruf tied my hands and secured them to the top of the bed above my head. It became clear that he wanted to be in charge of the experiment.

So he placed the Zodiac, complete with its vibrating bullet insert, into my pussy. It's a bit too slender to really fill a girl, but the vibrations were very pleasant. Add that to the ridges along its length and the hooked end which really hits the spot and you have something rather different to the norm but very interesting nonetheless.

Pressing the Lelo Gigi to my clit to add to the vibrations, because he knows that I prefer dual stimulation, he settled down to enjoy the squeals. However, before long, he wanted to get in on the action and proceeded to plug the final orifice with his own erection until he got the crescendo that he sought.

Some time later, with my released, but still taped, hands holding convulsively to the Gigi, Ruf removed the vibrating bullet from its little slot at the end and proceeded to fuck my arse vigorously with the glass shaft of the Zodiac. The curved end has the most amazing effect, pushing through the intervening fleshy walls towards my gspot as the Gigi gave reciprocal pressure from the other side. I was desperate to squirt. All the signs were there, the desire to press down and wee but I just couldn't quite make it happen.

All in all, even though it is not as 'filling' as the one I broke, the hook at the end and the vibrating aspect means that this multi-tasker has the makings of a winner. It has certainly become a staple of our toybox.

And, best of all, it's currently on special offer at more than 50% off!





1 comment:

Gorilla Bananas said...

What a pity! Your body must have been conserving fluids. Maybe eating watermelon for dessert will help.