Friday 5 February 2010

Toyota Recall - In Car Entertainment Revisited

It was about this time last year that I traded in my lovely old Range Rover for a Toyota.

With all the current problems, I can't help but be reminded of the fun I had in the old girl and, in particular, this little gem:

During the libel trial, the entire court moved out to the car park to watch reconstructions of the alleged sexual act in the front of a Range Rover – once with the central characters showing the impossibility of such an action and then one with two members of the press corps, proving that, if you remove the seatbelt, you provide the headroom – so to speak.


Read more...

For a post every day and the latest information on the Toyota Recall, go to my new domain at http://andeatingit2.com



For this weekend only Ann Summers are offering a £10 discount on selected Rampant Rabbits.


No comments: