Wednesday 25 July 2007

What you want...

I know what you want.

I know how much you want to hold the woman who wants you to make love to her. To take her in your arms knowing that it is just the start of the journey and the eventual destination is wet and wanton and wicked.

You want to feel her press her breasts into your chest, run her hands over your body, demonstrate her desire for you. Her lips soft and warm against your face. Her tongue wrapping around yours and burying itself deep inside your mouth. Hear her breathing quicken as your fingers find her nipples and squeeze. You want to rip her clothes off and have her return the favour. Feel her naked flesh against yours, her arms around your neck, hard nipples thrusting into your chest, thighs gripped around your waist, cunt opening for you, soft and slick against your belly. Wanting, lusting, begging for you.

You want to push her back onto the bed and look down at her as she smiles invitingly up at you. Watch the flush of excitement in her cheeks, her lips demanding 'I want you. I want you to fuck my cunt right now' and experience the warm, wetness against the tip of your cock as you penetrate her. The tight, lush moistness enveloping you as she opens her pelvis wider so you can drive deeper. The muscles tightening around you as you plunge into her, plundering her silky depths and then withdraw, over and over again. Be aware of the blood pounding in your ears, your throat tightening around the shout of relief as you shoot inside her to the moans and squeals and giggles as she climaxes, your bodies taut with the tension of release and then relaxing back into a sweaty embrace.

Feel her breath in your ear as she whispers endearments and strokes your face, your shoulders, the small of your back, your butt as you drift into the sleep of satisfied fulfilment.

I know what you want.

20 comments:

Keyser Soze said...

Jebus! I guess you DO know what I want! Lordy!

BenefitScroungingScum said...

I hope he knows what you want just as well as this BG x

Fusion said...

hmm, hi there, first time poster via your comment on Kimba's blog...

All I can say is that you do know what I want, but what I need now is a cold shower...

Vi said...

I want it, I want it!!!!!

Southern Swinger said...

Just discovered your blog and have been reading your earlier post. I like the way you write and your adventure is interesting. You have found a regular reader and I will post comments from time to time. Check out our blog.

Jenny said...

Yup, that's right.

Fire Byrd said...

Lovely hot stuff.
Love this story and the RUF anal which was wonderful in it's honesty.

good to find you form Lady in red's place
px

Joanna Cake said...

keyser, fusion, mr and mrs sw, and pixie - welcome all and thank you x

Anonymous said...

The fact that you know is what makes it work so well for you.

Anonymous said...

Hurrah for knowing what you both want, and being able to get it. You can't beat that.

HyperAnt said...

In my current state of home-alone, I am going to have to refrain from reading such posts as this one! my my. You certainly do know.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. In retrospect, I don't know why I was so afraid of commenting on other blogs...

Fat Controller said...

Oh yes! You very definitely know what I want! Delicious and so beautifully written, I'll be back for more!

Midnight said...

Not half! Where do I sign on the line?

Anonymous said...

Hey you...thanks for the comment

Where's my email lol x

Angela-la-la said...

I'm immensely flattered.

Er, hang on... this post is about me, isn't it? ;-)

See you sunday, sexbomb xx

Cherrie said...

Yes, I do want it! And I am a woman.

Lady in red said...

it seems that you know what we all want with a passion

Joanna Cake said...

Wow, that was a nice surprise... Thank you for all your kind words.

Ariel said...

Willingness and aural filth are always a winner with blokes - very perceptive, perhaps because you have the mindset of a man. I know I do, despite having bumps on the front!

Constance said...

WOW. That was hot.

Am going to add you to my erotica blog 'Mhmmm Yes I Love That' links !

Happy Sunday to you, Cake !

Sincerely,
Loving Annie