Friday 24 August 2007

Finger Fucking Friday

As I drove the last few miles to my eventual destination, I called Ruf and told him to read my blog. Of course the last entry was Hannibal Lector Thursday. He didn't know about that piece.



When I arrived, it was warm and about to get much hotter still as I dropped my bags and threw myself into his arms. It had been three long weeks since I was last there... and we were both thinking about that post and its eventual denouement.


Very soon we were on the bed, removing clothing, kissing and stroking. We know each other's bodies like the backs of our own hands and yet they still surprise us with the intensity of their reaction to the other's presence. I was wearing one of my favourite sets of lingerie - black with big white polka dots. When he slid off the little panties and finally touched me, I was incandescent with desire... and then he started.


'I'm going to finger fuck you... fuck you with my fingers... these fingers...'


And he did, but not before he had spent an inordinate amount of time teasing me, building me up to a pinnacle of frustrated fury before sliding them into me. Sometimes my cunt pretty much froths with desire for him, bubbles of lust just spilling out of me but this time it was different. My lust was thick and sticky, gloopy and glutinous on his fingers as he let me eat myself off them again and again. Probing me until I was gasping distractedly, loading them up and feeding them to me. All the time whispering the 'f' words that so arouse me.


And then his rhythm changed to curling his fingers against my gspot and tapping. Gently at first, calming me down and then rousing me from my dreamy reverie as they beat more insistently, building until he was beating a military tattoo on the target as I arched screaming away from and into him, not knowing whether I was coming or going with the exquisite ecstasy that consumed me.


Slowly letting me come down and then hiking it up again, over and over, interspersed with kissing and us both licking the come from his fingers. Every time he finds a new torment with which to drive me over the edge before he penetrates me with his cock. He loves the power he has to send me into paroxysms of delighted screams with his fingers but the effect of his cock is without comparison.


The first time he enters me, after so long apart, it is so tight and wet. It slides in easily enough but with enough friction to make me catch my breath with every centimetre that it progresses inside me until I'm almost hyperventilating with pleasure and then he withdraws, producing the same effect. Penetrating me again, all those sensitive nerve endings at the entrance, electric with expectation and arousal and again the gasping as he proceeds and then withdraws. All done so slowly so that I can feel every cell of him inside me over and over again. He plays me like the most expensive and delicate of violins, a maestro drawing the sweetest tunes from my fragile body until he, in turn, starts to lose control.


His arms are tight around me but he reaches around and cups one buttock and pulls it up against him, lifting me slightly from the bed. My legs automatically hook around his hips as my arms encircle his back, latching onto him like some curious bushbaby/limpet hybrid, pulling myself tightly against him as he starts to increase the speed of his assault. The friction starts to grow inside me, my juices welcoming him and lubricating his pursuit as he whispers of his love and his desire and his need. His words taking my mind, just as his movements possess my body. Kissing and gripping and shunting, harder and faster, I cling on with every ounce of strength in my body, holding him to me as tightly as I can. Enfolding, encircling, embracing his need. Nails digging deep to keep him there as the tide of his passion engulfs and overwhelms me until I scream my fulfilment to the world and draw him home to the place that he belongs, shuddering and spurting deep within me.







In answer to your question, yes I did keep to my side of the bargain and remained untouched for 11 whole days. So, as you read this, it will be Friday late afternoon/evening and, hopefully I will be getting my just rewards.



But, of course, what you all really want to know is: did Ruf cheat?


So, mister, did ya?

18 comments:

Angela-la-la said...

So I'm the lone female training with all those beefy bouncers on Sunday? The things I have to cope with cos you're off getting seen to! ;-)

Knowing Ruf I'd say he hasn't cheated and you're going to need a snorkel and flippers by 4pm!

Enjoy, darlings xx

Anonymous said...

Wow, Cake. That was very sexy, but all I could think of was how well-written this was. I am seriously impressed, honey.

Karen said...

How close are Ruf's neighbours? I'm guessing they look forward to your visits as much as Ruf does....lmao.

Constance said...

Oh goodness, you lucky, lucky, lucky girl Cake ! Ruf sounds like an AMAZING lover !

Did he cheat ? No wonder you were so horny if you didn't ! But he obviously was whether he did or didn't anyway ! 11 days is a long time to wait and to anticipate...

Terri Hatcher has on a pair of polka-dotted white/black matching lingerie on the cover of some magazine this month. Is it the same ?

Jenny said...

God, I wished I smoked after reading this post.

BenefitScroungingScum said...

LFM is right, you are such a great writer

Anonymous said...

You know I've read that you can hit the gspot that way, but I've never believed it - hope you enjoyed proving me wrong!

Luka said...

Whew. Hot stuff for a Friday tea time! I may have to retire to the chaise longue for a moment.

George said...

Wonderful post Cake ... it has just the desired effect ... ahhh

George said...

Wonderful post Cake ... it has just the desired effect ... ahhh

Ms Smack said...

Very sensual post! I enjoyed it very much x

Bittersweet said...

*shiver*

that first time he enters .. oh, yes, it is such bliss.

hoping you are having a fabulous weekend

n said...

Am sure you are having fun.I like what you said over at the boudoir, what a fair lady you are. x

Joanna Cake said...

Ruf says the bloggers already know far too much about his sex life for him to reply lmao. I think there may have been a small lapse at the end of last week but I can vouch for the fact that it hasnt affected performance in any way and Ive just come up for some air :)

Ange, Dont fret, I shall be back again next month to be your chew toy. Just remember, I had to do a private lesson in order to get permission to miss the session *insert your own frantic searching for somewhere to hide smiley*

Fille - Thank you. Some posts, the words just roll off the tongue.

Gypsy - I shall of course be purchasing a joblot of earplugs for the neighbour immediately overhead and the ones with shared walls both above and below. Obviously, the instant I get my marching orders, the women of the block will be queuing up to try him out...

Loving Annie - I cant find the Terri Hatcher pix but this was a set I got last year at La Senza

AB - I think I may have...

BG - Thank you.

Isa - Let's just say, Im discovering parts of my body I never knew I had :)

Luka - Sorry for the timing but I get it as and when I can lmao

George - TWICE!!!! Im flattered.

Miss Smack - Thank you and welcome.

Me - The problem with it being so wonderful is that Im terrified of losing it.

n - Ive now been here 24 hours and lost count of the number of times...

Walker said...

I see all those years of Ruf letting his fingers do the walking through the yellow pages are paying off for you in spades, he can sure find what he is looking for.

Fire Byrd said...

Bloody hell!
Sounds utterly fantastic and sooo erotic. If you fuck as well as you write then Ruf is one lucky guy!
px

sub lyn said...

i love that first fuck too. He's so hard, i'm so tight, our mutual need is so great.

Excellent post.

Lorax Lady said...

Finger fucking is one of those under-appreciated talents....Guess we should send out a memo