Thursday 20 September 2007

HNT (Hopelessly Narcissistic Thursday) - What I Want...

I want to be lying naked on our bed, my head propped up by pillows. On my back, legs apart, masturbating with my electric toothbrush; one hand playing with a pointy nipple.

I want you to be nude too - all thick dark hair and hard muscle, handcuffed to the chair at the end of the bed with a grandstand view of the action.

I want your cheek to dimple as you smile encouragingly down at me.

I want to see your cock stiffen as you watch me play, admiring my pussy as it moistens and engorges in reaction to the attentions of the Oral B.

I want you to be unable to touch yourself, purely to be aware of the sensation of excitement that runs through you - from your mind to your toes to the tip of your hardening member.

I want you to ache at the frustrating impotence of your situation, unable to reach out and touch, so near and yet so far; to entreat me to release you or at least to smear my juice on your face.

I want you to yearn as I moan and whisper how much I want you; to be mesmerised by the way the build up of the orgasm interferes with my brain/mouth connection and stops me from being able to speak properly.

I want you to shiver with desire as you watch the lips of my cunt opening wider and wider to accommodate my excitement; to long to touch the soft fluttering of the muscles around the entrance as I giggle my way to a climax. Opening and closing, calling to you. Willing you to free yourself and enter me.

I want you to work your fingers and wrists, to liberate them from their confinement and stand over me, proudly erect, with that look on your face. The one that says 'I'm going to fuck you now and there is nothing you can say or do to stop me!'

I want you to flip my hips over so that I'm half on my front, half on my side with one leg long and the other slightly bent.

I want you to kiss my slender calves and thighs, my soft, round, beautiful bottom and run your fingertips down my spine, feel my body quiver with anticipation as the goosebumps erupt all over me.

I want you to wait for me to start to come again from the endless torment of my toothbrush and then to penetrate me mercilessly with your hot, hard cock. To take me screaming to fulfilment as you plunge in and out of me.

And then I want you to photograph me, spent and helpless from the onslaught of your passion. Lying in the liquid telltales of our lust, my toy discarded as I try to catch my breath...


32 comments:

Jenny said...

Adding to my list to pick up on the way home:

Electric toothbrush.

raffi said...

pardon me while i brush my teeth with your brush.... i'll be back for seconds

Lady in red said...

ohhh you just reminded me I bought an electric toothbrush a couple of weeks ago......had to hide it from the kids now I forgot where I put it.....had forgotten that I had bought it even....I shall go look I am hoping I will find it more to my liking than my rabbit

Constance said...

Oh Cake, that was AWESOME !!!!! '

We all seem to be masturbating today as I browse through the erotica blogs ! Hee-hee. I wonder if it is contagious :)

BEAUTIFUL PICTURE OF YOU, by the way. Very very lovely.

n said...

I love 'the orgasm interferes with my brain/mouth connection and stops me from being able to speak properly.'
So true.....

Joanna Cake said...

AB and LiR - I should be receiving a toothbrush attachment to testrun this weekend. There will be a review shortly. If using a brush head directly on the relevant area, be very careful and use some lube as there have been reports that it can desensitise the nerves. Sometimes it's better to do it through your pants or a flannel. Hopefully the new attachment will solve this.

raffi - i'll make sure the lube is a nice flavour just for you

Annie - thank you.

n - it always makes me laugh when Im trying to say something and I just cant get the words out. Sometimes, even with maximum concentration on what Im trying to say, the sensations just override my ability to speak.

Vi said...

It's not fair!!!!

Today is normally my 'yoga' day, and this post was HOT, but 7yo was sent home from school because he hit another child!

gggrrrrrr!!!!

(and HEART the photo!)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful... you and your writing. What an ass! :)

Jackie Adshead said...

Lovely photo - very erotic! Gorgeous writing too......

Fat Controller said...

OMG!!! That was just beautiful and so very erotic. To be strapped down and to watch helplessly while my beloved pleasured herself would blow all my fuses in an instant.

Lady in red said...

thanx for the hint as I wouldn't have thought of that. well maybe I would have done once I tried it. never did look for my new toothbrush got way laid by a very jazzy gent wanting some cyber so toothbrush wasnt required.

Indi said...

WOW.... brilliantly written, I want to be the person at the end of your bed, wanting to get free from my confines, I want to bury my head in your pussy and bring you to complete wonderment, to feel your body quake with orgasm..to orgasmic proportion

Gorilla Bananas said...

Nice bottom! A bit small for a gorilla, though.

Joanna Cake said...

Vi, see Ange, she'll show you how to teach said 7 year old to hit properly. Oh, I see, she already did and that's why he was sent home? Oops

Fille - ta muchly but I cant see any donkeys in the picture :)

Jackie - thank you. Hopefully, Ruf can eventually be as successful with the other photos.

FC - Another toy for the list for Heather?

LiR - Nice to hear there was a pleasant distraction

Indigo and GB - thank you both x

Bittersweet said...

Happy HNT!

you have a delicious arse :)

i am intrigued with the attachment - i'm sure you will have fun trying it!

Angela-la-la said...

Oi! Don't blame me for Vi's lad being violent. I told 'em to hit then run away before they were recognised! :)

Keyser Soze said...

WANT!!!!

HHNT my beautiful hottie!

George said...

The temperature in my room just went up about 10C ... marvellous post Cake and great pic ... lovely ass

HHNT

Anonymous said...

that is naughty, love it, love the pic too, x

Constance said...

Good Friday morning the 21st to you, Cake !

To answer the question that you left on my blog this morning -- I am most definitely still going to be writing erotica on my blog, but just adding nice girl stuff as well during the week, so that it is more like the real me instead of just part of me !

Loving Annie

Lady in red said...

took your advice and used some lube.....
didnt realise how bloddy noisy these things are in the early hours just hoping that 19yr #1 son was either asleep or downstairs....not lying awake in his room hearing it and knowing that that sound only comes from a toothbrush then either knowing or wondering what I was upto.

Karen said...

I'm guessing Ruf is in for a torrid weekend...lucky buggers.

Constance said...

I had to come back again just to look at that picture... :)

Tom Paine said...

Excellent!! Such a tushie.

max said...

yes, i can see why you'd want that, and i can fully realize that i want that, too.

Anonymous said...

Ooooooooooooooh, I want that too! Nice job - the pic is just the frosting on the cake.

Dee said...

An astonishingly hot post, Cake.

...to entreat me to release you or at least to smear my juice on your face. Yum!

xx Dee

Hardin said...

Cherrie uses an electric toothbrush, just not in that way. But you've caused me to wonder: cell phones vibrate, so why not make a cell phone in the shape of a vibrator? I could call her anytime and give her a thrill, if she sets the "vibra-phone" on "vibrate" and inserts it. And think of the looks she would get when she actually uses it as a phone.

David said...

Hardin: I once gave someone a http://www.vibraexciter.co.uk/ - worked rather well, I was told, but not sure if it still does. There's also a more sophisticated (and expensive) version at http://www.thetoy.co.uk/ - they both achieve what you seem to want.

Blissfully Wed said...

What a beautiful shot. And your list of wants is perfect.

raffi said...

i think your personally-produced lube would be perfecto

figleaf said...

The toothbrush adds a totally (can't believe I'm about to say this) electric dimension to an already erotic image. Happy very-belated HNT, Cake.

figleaf