Tuesday 15 July 2008

Road Rage

Sugasm #141 Editor's Choice


I was angry before I even started the journey.

A cold fury with myself for giving in and calling her. But it doesn't matter what I do, how hard I work, she is always there at the back of my mind. I need to see her. I knew I had to find a way to continue this but without hurting my family.

So I was driving to meet her after work, in uniform, about 6pm. My mind racing when, about three hundred meters from my exit, a car swerved in front of me, cutting me up, veering to take the exit. It was irritating and unnecessary. I sped up, got behind him and made sure he could see me. I caught his eye in the rear view mirror and extended my finger. No emotion on my face, just the finger. I kept it up there until he looked away, and left it up there until he looked again.

I pulled up to the stop light and he was in the left hand turning lane. His passenger window was down and his radio was blaring. Young, maybe twenty five, in a baseball cap. Just as his light turned green, he turned the radio down and snapped his fingers at me. I turned to look at him and he mouthed the word, "pussy", then turned back to the road. I could smell the alcohol. I cut across his lane, got behind him and trailed him for about a mile before I had to pull into the gas station. I was almost on empty, I couldn't afford to take the chance.

It gave me the time to cool down and get myself together. I stopped for a soda and cleared my head so I was much calmer when, some time later than had been arranged, I drove the jeep into the parking lot at the motel. We had arranged to meet in the bar across the street.

It had been a couple of weeks and I was unprepared for the feeling in the pit of my stomach when I saw her and, in registering that, I didn't notice the guy at first. It was only her defensive position, hands up keeping him back and the look on her face that alerted me. My instinctive mind saw a baseball cap and took in his attempts to put his hand on her arm as she knocked it away.

In a flash, I was beside her. I grasped his arm and swung him around. The force sent the cap flying and, grabbing onto his hair, I hit him in the nose, then the stomach. He swung kind of weakly, feebly in retaliation so I hit him one more time, not sure where. He fell to the ground holding his face. Then I turned to the bar, made sure my hat was straight in the reflection behind the bottles and flung some bills down onto the bar top. Gripping her wrist, I pulled her off the bar stool and made for the exit, dragging her after me.

She said nothing as I marched back across the tarmac, past my jeep to the usual motel room. When I paused to kick the door open, she calmly held out the key, so we entered with a little less panache than I would have liked.

I pushed her down over the bed, held her wrists securely in one hand above her head and ripped off her panties with the other. I could feel the adrenalin coursing through me as I pushed myself inside her. She was as wet as she had ever been, just as I had known she would be. Excited. Totally aroused. She had always wanted this. To have me fight for her... and in my uniform too. The culmination of so many fantasies, she was like putty in my hands. And, as she begged me to fuck her, I felt like the King of the World.

I rode her relentlessly whilst she screamed my name beneath me. I felt her cunt tighten around my throbbing cock, dragging the semen out of me in great long pulses that made me gasp.

This was what I needed.

What had been missing for way too long.

12 comments:

Trainer said...

cake,
great snippet. It catches the fury of passion very well.

Confessor X said...

WOW! Sexually strong and erotic post! Love the anger, the passion! all very sxxxy!

Bretthead said...

What was the uniform? I was thinking clown which gives the story a whole different impact. LOL.

Nice work.

Riff Dog said...

Pure animalistic passion. I love this.

Gorilla Bananas said...

How about having an orgasm contest for women, where sensors are attached to their bodies to find out whose is the most intense? My money would be on you, Mrs Cake.

2 Dollar Productions said...

Just a pure adrenaline (sp?) shot this morning to read. Good stuff.

Nicey said...

Nice one - nearly dropped my popcorn !!!
Got any more .....

Joanna Cake said...

Trainer/Confessor/Riff - Thank you. Im trying to think like a man. But I still wonder if Im not being raw enough.

Wow - Not a clown, no. LMAO.

Mr Bananas - This wasnt one of mine, it's a fantasy ;P

2$ - Ta muchly.

Nicey - Exploring various avenues atm, so will have some more over the next few weeks :)

Anonymous said...

Nice... sexy white knight type fantasy. Always good for a little bathtub dreaming. :)

Walker said...

Nothing like an andrenaline fueled passion

Trixie said...

Brilliant writing mate! You do the male side so well. Must put a warning up first, saying it's one of your stories... cause I was reading it as if it was YOU at first! lol

Fat Controller said...

'Editor's Choice' this week. Go Cake!!!