Saturday 13 September 2008

Sugasm #146

The best of this week’s blogs by the bloggers who blog them. Highlighting the top 3 posts as chosen by Sugasm participants. Want in Sugasm #147? Submit a link to your best post of the week by emailing me directly at radicalvixenatgmaildotcom. Participants, repost the link list within a week and you’re all set.


This Week’s Picks

Nipple clamps, butt plug, Hitachi - oh my! “Once the plug is in, I’m going to send you on a little walk.”


I discover transcendental orgasm “It was peaceful, and like holding on to a live wire at the same time.”


When We Were Kids: Thoughts on BDSM “The tying was always my favourite part, whether I was the one tied who had to escape, or the one who got to do the tying.”


Mr. Sugasm Himself Sugar Bank


Editor’s Choice Like a Prayer - Part 2


More Sugasm

Join the Sugasm


See also: Fleshbot’s Sex Blog Roundup each Tuesday and Friday.

No comments: