Tuesday 8 September 2009

The Return of the Tulip

There and back in 20 hours.

A quickie sandwiched between two three hour drives.

I hadn't seen him for three weeks and the intensity of our desire meant that we made love repeatedly in the short time available, culminating in a mind-altering fuck, which began when I reached into the toy drawer and my hand grasped the tulip.

A faithful old friend, who had been deserted since the advent of the Lelo experiment. Switching it on and placing it on my clit, I heard the familiar loud buzz, before the orgasm ripped through me within seconds. How could I have forgotten this little gem? Certainly, from it's increased motor volume, on the way out, but still very effective nevertheless. The Lelos bring about gradual arousal and climax, but this little beauty can take you from 0-60 in about ten seconds. It's far more powerful than the Gigi or Iris, although not quite as full-on as the Hitachi and is far more controllable than that behemoth.

As he waited for the next one, Ruf smiled and turned me onto my front. He never feels threatened, secure in the knowledge that I may get more intense clitoral orgasms from my toys than from his fingers, but I always require his penetration for the screamers. On all fours I pressed the device against my vulva and allowed myself to be taken. With each thrust and withdrawal, the moans became louder, passing through the normal decibel level, before entering alerting the neighbours territory.

And thus it came to pass that Joanna Cake totally lost control. The shrieks became louder and closer together as each orgasm hit and melded into the next. Even the knowledge that the gardeners were in the side passage, just one thin wall away failed to stop the high-pitched, blood curdling scream that signified the zenith of my pleasure.

Finally collapsing breathless and incapable of thought or speech as Ruf knelt behind me laughing softly.

With only a few moments to gather my thoughts before I had to retrieve from the floor and replace the garments that had been stripped from me unceremoniously only a few hours previously and then I was back in the car and on the motorway again.

As the speedo crept upwards, with my pupils still dilated from my earlier exertions and my mind a spaced-out blur of energy, it's not really surprising that I failed to register the warning beeps of my Garmin and the significance of the van on the bridge ahead.

Whether or not I had the presence of mind to slow down sufficiently or indeed in time remains to be seen but I suspect it probably should be illegal to be in charge of a motor vehicle whilst under the influence of an orgasm...





The Tulip and Orchid G seem to have been discontinued by a lot of the major suppliers. Bondara do one called the G Spot Pleasure Hunter. If you click on the link below and then select G Spot Vibrators, you'll find it about half way down the list. G Spot, my arse! This is a far more effective clit stimulator!!


8 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

The gardeners are probably used to hearing that sort of noise. But a spinster of the parish might have called the police if she'd been passing by.

BenefitScroungingScum said...

I dunno...you get screaming orgasms, I get a dislocated pelvis (which I am so not admitting the cause of in public!) and puke. Knew I should've taken the tulip with me ;)

Glad to hear things are working so well (if a little frantically) for you dear
BG x x x

Helga Hansen said...

Well, they don't say "Scream if you wanna go faster" for nothing now, do they? :D

Joanna Cake said...

Mr B - LOL... Not many delicate spinsters round Ruf's neck of the woods :P

BG - Could those be classed as fetishes...? Hope you are recovered now x

Helga - LMAO... So far the dreaded brown envelope has not arrived so I have my fingers crossed that enough time has now elapsed for me to stop worrying.

Anonymous said...

Long time reader here (hey I go back to the toothbrush days, lol). So glad you find whatever it takes to receive the gift of enjoyment...and that Ruf takes such obvious delight in your pleasure be it from his ministrations or that of the toy.

xx

Joanna Cake said...

SG - I really appreciate your loyal longevity and all your comments x

Polar said...

As I started to read about your drive, then the "mind-altering fuck"... I wondered IF you were Driving under the Influence.... I am So Glad you enjoyed! (Glad your ok too!)
Your Friend

Anonymous said...

Wow. Just wow, girl!