Sunday 14 December 2008

Sugasm #154

The best of this week’s blogs by the bloggers who blog them. Highlighting the top 3 posts as chosen by Sugasm participants. Want in Sugasm #155? Submit a link to your best post of the week by emailing me directly at radicalvixenatgmaildotcom Participants, repost the link list within a week and you’re all set.


This Week’s Picks

Watching “My heart raced as I watched him stare at me, wondering if he knew I was awake. ”


Hot and Handy Part 2: Handjobs for the Ladies in Our Lives “Getting her wet has two big benefits when it comes to getting her off.”


Sales Report “I’m the only woman in the room.”


Sugasm Editor Sex Work And Compassion: Death In A Client’s Family


Editor’s Choice Crying


More Sugasm

Join the Sugasm


See also: Fleshbot’s Sex Blog Roundup each Tuesday and Friday.

No comments: